Mobile On-Site Sandblasting
In these pages we will try to let you know what we do and where we do it – but if you still aren’t sure if we can help please do not hesitate to contact us – either by the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Welcome to our North Yorkshire Sandblasting Services Website where you will find information about the services that we offer :-
Sandblasting also known as ‘shot blasting’ or ‘blast cleaning’ and involves sending an abrasive medium at whatever you are trying to clean using compressed air to transport the abrasive.
Sandblasting is only one way of cleaning certain items and we have expanded our services into other fields in order to offer our customers a fuller range of cleaning alternatives
These include gentler systems to enable us to work within the conservation field for organisations such as ‘English Heritage’ & ‘The National Trust’. These other systems include a Superheated water based system (DoFF) as approved by most Listed Building Departments of most Councils and a Low Pressure Hodge Clemco SandBlasting system (similar to the approved Jos TORC machine).
These new operating systems allow us to offer such services as Graffiti Removal from soft limestones that won’t destroy the face of the stonework. (See examples page)
For examples of all the applications we have used our systems on please look at the list below click on some of them for further information.
Applications for sand blasting include:-
- Brick Cleaning
- Removing Paint from Bricks
- Removing Paint from Timber
- Oak Cleaning
- Removing Limewash from Random Rubble Stone walls
- Working at low Pressure remove sulphation from Bath Stone Door/Window surrounds
- Clean up old Beams
- Distress New Woodwork to make look older
- Remove Paint and Rust from truck body and mobile plant (machinery)
- Graffiti Removal
- Remove Rust and old paint from antique cast iron railings
- Remove dirt and loose mortar from random rubble walls
- Clean Saw Marks from and distress New Oak Beams
- Clean up and remove paint / stain from staircases and wooden banisters
- Remove paint from wooden tongue and groove
- Clean old tractors back to bare metal prior to renovating
- Strip off paint from narrowboat to leave a key for new painting
- Clean up Steel in old steel frame buildings
- Remove years of grime from wooden stable stalls
For further information please either email us via the form on the contact page or call us on 07706 662149